HR Educational Resources For Employers In Response To COVID-19
Rea & Associates' human resources consulting services team is working diligently to provide you with the information you need to comply with new government regulations in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis. Please check out the information below for a comprehensive list of resources for employers. This page features the following insight to keep you and your business compliant with all rules, regulations, and safety protocols pertaining to your business during the COVID-19 crisis.
Keep reading to access these resources and more. For insight specific to your unique situation, email Renee West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Experts Answer Common COVID-19 Questions
Rea's HR services professionals have put together a variety of key resources and have presented them to hundreds of organization leaders and HR professionals, complete with a comprehensive webinar and Q&A session. These presentations are available to view at no charge.
For full access to these webinars, please click here.
HR Tools & Resources
Additional Resources And Information
- Workplace Posters: Employee Rights & Information
- [FAQ] Unemployment In Ohio
- Employer Resources For Recalling Workers From Unemployment
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Info Sheet
- [FAQ] Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions & Answers
- Ohio Governor's Office Of Workforce Transformation Info Sheet
- [FAQ] Health Plan Options For COVID-19 Business Disruption
- [FAQ] Emergency Family And Medical Leave Expansion Act
- [FAQ] CARES Act Impact on Retirement Plans (from National Association of Plan Advisors & American Retirement Association)
- Request for Emergency Paid Sick Leave Template
- Child Care, Schools, and Youth Program Resources
Additional Online Government Resources
State and local governments are working quickly to provide employers with the resources necessary to persevere throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see the resources below for a complete directory.
Ohio-Based COVID-19 Resources
Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Note: According to an announcement from Ohio's BWC, insurance policy payments for March, April, and May can be deferred until June 1, 2020. | FAQs
Note: In an effort to ease the financial strain on restaurants and bars, the Ohio Department of Commerce is offering a one-time liquor buyback program. This action is good for products that have been obtained in the last 30 days and also applies to F2 permit holders. Click here to read more.
Note: Per a notice from ODOT, a special blanket permit for haulers carrying heavy or oversized loads of food, non-alcoholic beverages, medical supplies, cleaning products, and other household goods has been approved. To read more and to download and print the permit, click here.
Note: In an effort to keep employees engaged from home or to utilize downtime by enhancing the knowledge base of your employees, TechCred will provide reimbursement for businesses that are looking to upskill employees through a select list of verified skill development programs. Learn more here.
Federal COVID-19 Resources
Note: Low-interest federal loans for working capital for small businesses and nonprofits are now available. To apply, click here. You can also contact your Rea advisor, or complete the contact us form, with questions or for assistance.
- NEW: COVID-19 & The Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers
- DOL Coronavirus Resources
- COVID-19 impact on the Fair Labor Standards Act
- COVID-19 impact on the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Guidance for Workers & Employers explaining paid sick leave & expanded family & medical leave benefits under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Temporary Rule: Paid Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Additional Resources & Updates
The links provided above are updated regularly by the Ohio Department of Health. Check back often for the most current information.
For more information about resources available to you in response to the COVID-19 crisis, fill out our contact us form.